The creative Pharrell Williams took a paint pen to his 6″ Timberlands adding a Chanel logo, skeleton toes, personal motifs and more. Rounding out his daily collection is an enticing display of jewelry including pieces from the famous jeweler, Jacob & Co., A Bathing Ape x Daiwa “A Fishing Ape” Lures, and a Cartier Aldo Cipullo Vintage Nail Cuff.
After being introduced to the Brooklyn Nets and their new logo and color scheme, they’ve continued their media onslaught with a recently released commercial aimed at drumming up ticket sales at the newly built Barclays Center. Titled “Hello Brooklyn,” a not-so-subtle reminder that minority owner Jay-Z is in the fold, the spot showcases the history and tradition associated with Brooklyn athletics, as well as the needed mention that with a new city comes a much needed rebirth of sorts. Stay tuned for further news as an official uniform unveiling is expected sometime in September 2012.
The much anticipated collaboration between Nike SB and Jordan Brand on an Air Jordan 1 SB looks to become reality later this year. First released in 1985, the shoe was a favorite among skaters before Nike had its own skateboarding division. BrooklynDom snapped a picture of the shoe, which will without a doubt become one of the most anticipated sneakers from Nike SB this year.
These news come out right after the leaked Nike SB x Nike Air Max 90 teasers, earlier this week. It seems like it is hybrid time for Nike SB.
The homie Bobby sent this over a couple mitues ago, rare freestyle.
Follow him on twitter @Bobby2Flee
Download & Listen below
Damn, that is one long ass title. Cudder keeps his promise and returns to rap on his new track. Produced by CuDi himself.
Download & Listen http://www.sharebeast.com/bm75xxsyzrw8
With these Lexis sneakers ($735), the Pierre Balmain label is pushing the envelope when it comes to zipper inspired design. They feature black suede, black patent leather trim, gold tone zip detail, and a white rubber sole. What do you think of how Pierre Balmain incorporated the zips?
French brand Hype Means Nothing garnered a fair amount of attention in 2010 with the launch of their t-shirt label that depicted different celebrities making mock sunglass hand gestures. We haven’t reported on them in some time, but thought this Tyler, the Creator shirt was worth a nod. Grab one at Storm.
While we were excited about the iPhone 4 S launch, especially because of the improved camera, we are still not convinced an upgrade from the iPhone 4 is absolutely necessary. Sure the 4 S is better, but with the iPhone 5 not too far away, a lot of you are probably waiting.
As usual, when it comes to new Apple products, the rumor mills never stand still. Today we report about 5 features that the next generation iPhone will apparently come with and those sound very promising to us already.
- A New Metal Body : apparently the new iPhone 5 will be housed in a liquidmetal (the commercial name for an alloy of titanium, zirconium, nickel, copper, and other metals) body
- A Larger Screen: rumors are that the screen could go from 3.5 inches to 4.6 inches, which would be a massive increase. Considering the screen sizes of the latest Android phones, we have no doubt that Apple will increase the screen size. By how much exactly we still have to see.
Check out the other 3 new features after the jump.
- Less Glass: the new display will feature a new type of glass that will also reduce the depth of the phone by quite a bit
- 4G LTE: we have seen it on the new iPad, so it should definitely come with the new iPhone
- iWallet: your phone comes a credit card
Yes, Tony Hawk used to be a freestyle skater before his illustrious tenure as a vert skater, but RIDE Channel Kevin Stab had to dip into a very old stash of VHS tapes to prove it. Shot in 1983, this grainy footage finds Hawk at the age of 15, as he warms up for a freestyle skate contest at the Del Mar Skate Ranch in Southern California. Ex-pro skater Greg Smith, and Tony Hawk himself are guest commentators with Stab for this particular edition of “VHS Vault.”
Curren$y recruits Pharrell, Wiz Khalifa, Big K.R.I.T., Wale, 2 Chainz, Estelle and much more for his upcoming album The Stoned Immaculate.
1. What It Look Like (feat. Wale)
2. Privacy Glass
3. Armoire (feat. Young Roddy & Trademark)
4. Take You There (feat. Marsha Ambrosius)
6. Capitol (feat. 2 Chainz)
7. No Squares (feat. Wiz Khalifa)
8. Sunroof (feat. Corner Boy P)
9. Chasin’ Papers (feat. Pharrell)
10. That’s the Thing (feat. Estelle)
12. Fast Cars Faster Women (feat. Daz)
13. Jet Life (feat. Big K.R.I.T. & Wiz Khalifa)
14. Audio Dope 3 (Bonus Track)
15. One More Time (Bonus Track)
16. J.L.R. (feat. Young Roddy & Smoke DZA) [Bonus Track]
Pre-order on iTunes.